NanoSlick Extreme Pressure Grease is based on advanced technology that improves lubrication properties by decreasing friction and wear, thereby extending gear life. NanoSlick Extreme Pressure Grease consists of a state-of-the-art premium plus, water-resistant grease infused with 99.9% pure Tungsten Disulfide (0.6 micron). Designed for a wide range of applications including gears, bearings, generators, crimpers, cranes, pump and other industrial applications.
Lowest coefficient of friction – 0.03%, unmatched by either Graphite, Teflon or Molybdenum Disulfide (MolyB).
Reduce maintenance periods while maintaining productivity and performance.
The Slickest Known To Science
NanoSlick Extreme Pressure Grease the slickest, highest quality professional grease on the market! If you are looking for ultimate in protection, lubricity, and longevity then ” NanoSlick Extreme Pressure Grease” is what you’ve been waiting for.
Extreme Load Bearing Quality
NanoSlick Extreme Pressure Grease is ideal for use anywhere the most extreme temperatures and pressures demand a superior grease that can withstand extreme conditions. NanoSlick Extreme Pressure Grease has ideal properties for bearing grease application and is useful for both high load and impact load applications. This is the case because of its strong resistance to abrasion and its impressive extreme pressure properties. NanoSlick Extreme Pressure Grease’s exceptional extreme pressure (EP)
properties and high load bearing properties are due to the tungsten disulfide particles it contains (tungsten disulfide has a high load bearing property of 300,000 psi).
NanoSlick Lubricants Extreme Pressure Grease comes in two standard popular sizes: 3oz. and 2-LB, contact us for larger quantities and bulk.
- Patented synthetic NLGI Grade 2, heavy-duty, multi-purpose lubricant with addition of PTFE micro powders
- Lowest coefficient of friction – 0.03%, unmatched by either Graphite, Teflon or Molybdenum Disulfide (MolyB)
- Rust Inhibiting Properties
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Temperature Resistance from -45ºF to 450ºF
- Load Bearing Capability is Extremely High at 300,000PSI
- Tungsten adheres at a molecular level creating an extremely resilient bond
- Polymers prevents washout and water emulsification