NanoSlick™ WS2 Marine Lube is specifically for wet conditions and is based on advanced technology that improves lubrication properties by decreasing friction and wear, thereby extending gear life. NanoSlick™ WS2 Marine Lube consists of a state-of-the-art premium plus, water-resistant grease infused with 99.9% pure Tungsten Disulfide (0.6 micron), our own special blend of rust and corrosion inhibitors, making NanoSlick™ WS2 Marine Lube the slickest, highest quality professional grease on the market!
- Patented synthetic NLGI Grade 2, heavy-duty, multi-purpose lubricant with addition of PTFE micro powders
- Lowest coefficient of friction – 0.03%, unmatched by either Graphite, Teflon or Molybdenum Disulfide (MolyB)
- Environmentally friendly and Biodegradable
- Will not drip, run or evaporate
- Impervious to saltwater and safe in potable water
- Proprietary blend of rust and corrosion inhibitors.
- Temperature Resistance from -45°F to 450°F (-43°C to 232°C)
- Load Bearing Capability is Extremely High at 300,000PSI
- Applications are unlimited and could be tried with every conceivable idea
- Bearings, Axles, Winches, Pulleys, Capstans, Anchor Systems, Mounts, Swivels, Propellers, and more! If you can lubricate it, you should be using NanoSlick™ WS2 Marine Lube!
NanoSlick™ WS2 Marine Lube’s exceptional extreme pressure (EP) properties and high load bearing properties are due to the tungsten disulfide particles it contains (tungsten disulfide has a high load bearing property of 300,000 psi). Tungsten disulfide, one the most lubricious materials one the planet, can offer a dry lubricity that no other substance can match and is the superior disulfide for use in high temperature and high pressure applications. Tungsten disulfide grease can be used in place of molybdenum disulfide grease (sometimes referred to as moly disulfide grease) and graphite grease, to the betterment of the operation. Molybdenum and tungsten come from the same chemical family and have been around equally long, and although molybdenum has traditionally been the more popular choice (due to easy availability and previous lower cost), its rising cost has put it in a comparable price range with tungsten. It is now more economically feasible to use tungsten disulfide, which is a superior disulfide as it is both heavier and more stable than molybdenum.
NanoSlick™ WS2 Marine Lube is highly resistant to rust, water, and humidity in the environment and it offers exceptional mechanical stability under high shear. With an application temperature range of -45°F to 450°F, NanoSlick™ Marine Grease is equipped to take on the most extreme temperature conditions. Not only does NanoSlick™ WS2 Marine Lube have a very high dropping point, it also has the lowest coefficient of friction when compared to any other high temperature greases.