Tungsten Disulfide Powder
NanoSlick Tungsten Disulfide Powder outperform in even the toughest conditions including extreme temperature changes and pressures. With temperature resistances of -450F (-270C) to 1200F (648C) our tungsten dry lubricants are ready for anything nature can throw at it.
NANOSLICK Tungsten Disulfide Powder is specifically designed for almost any applications including drilling, excavators, mining, bulldozers, loaders, skids, generators, cranes, pile drivers, down-hole equipment, tunneling equipment and thousands of other applications where precision and dry lubricity are demanded.
Load Bearing Capability
Tungsten disulfide has a high load bearing property of 300,000 psi.
Tungsten Disulfide Properties
NanoSlick Tungsten Disulfide Powder have exceptional extreme pressure (EP) properties and high load bearing properties are due to the tungsten disulfide particles it contains (tungsten disulfide has a high load bearing property of 300,000 psi). Tungsten disulfide, one the most lubricious materials one the planet, can offer a dry lubricity that no other substance can match and is the superior disulfide for use in high temperature and high pressure applications. Molybdenum and tungsten come from the same chemical family and have been around equally long, and although molybdenum has traditionally been the more popular choice (due to easy availability and previous lower cost), its rising cost has put it in a comparable price range with tungsten. It is now more economically feasible to use tungsten disulfide, which is a superior disulfide as it is both heavier and more stable than molybdenum.
- Patented synthetic NLGI Grade 2, heavy-duty, multi-purpose lubricant with addition of PTFE micro powders
- Lowest coefficient of friction – 0.03%, unmatched by either Graphite, Teflon or Molybdenum Disulfide (MolyB)
- Will not drip, run or evaporate
- Impervious to saltwater and safe in potable water
- Rust Inhibiting Properties
- Saltwater Corrosion Inhibitor
- Temperature Resistance -450F (-270C) to 1200F (648C)
- Load Bearing Capability is Extremely High at 300,000PSI