All you off-road enthusiasts are going to love this, we have developed a lubricant specifically to fit your needs! NanoSlick™ Off-Road Lubricant combines our 99.9% pure Tungsten Disulfide with the highest-grade premium synthetic grease to give you the ultimate in friction reducing and protection in all weather conditions!
Bonds at Molecular Level
Since Tungsten bonds at a molecular level it will not sling off like other lubricants.
Polymers prevents washout and water emulsification.
NanoSlick™ Off-Road Lubricant is highly resistant to rust, water, and humidity in the environment and it offers exceptional mechanical stability under high shear. With an application temperature range of -4°F (-20°C) to 1472°F (800°C), NanoSlick™ WS2 Reel Grease is equipped to take on the most extreme temperature conditions. NanoSlick™ Off-Road Lubricant also has a very high dropping point, which is above 608°F (320°C). Its high dropping point means that this tungsten disulfide grease won’t solidify at higher temperatures. Not only does NanoSlick™ Off-Road Lubricant have a very high dropping point, it also has the lowest coefficient of friction when compared to any other high temperature greases.
You can tell Mother Nature to bring it on!
- Patented synthetic NLGI Grade 2, heavy-duty, multi-purpose lubricant with addition of PTFE micro powders
- Lowest coefficient of friction – 0.03%, unmatched by either Graphite, Teflon or Molybdenum Disulfide (MolyB)
- Rust Inhibiting Properties
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Temperature Resistance from -45ºF to 450ºF
- Load Bearing Capability is Extremely High at 300,000PSI
- Polymers prevents washout and water emulsification