NanoSlick Tungsten Marine Grease is specifically for wet conditions and is based on nanotechnology that improves lubrication properties by decreasing friction and wear, thereby extending gear life. NanoSlick Tungsten Marine Grease consists of a state-of-the-art premium plus, water-resistant grease infused with 99.9% pure Tungsten Disulfide, our own special blend of rust and corrosion inhibitors, making NanoSlick Tungsten Marine Grease the slickest, highest quality professional grease on the market!
Impervious to saltwater and contains corrosion and rust inhibitors.
Bearings, Axles, Winches, Pulleys, Capstans, Anchor Systems, Mounts, Swivels, Propellers, and more! If you can lubricate it, you should be using NanoSlick Tungsten Marine Grease!
Marine Lubricant Properties
NanoSlick Tungsten Marine Lube’s exceptional extreme pressure (EP) properties and high load bearing properties are due to the tungsten disulfide particles it contains (tungsten disulfide has a high load bearing property of 300,000 psi). Tungsten disulfide, one the most lubricious materials one the planet, can offer a dry lubricity that no other substance can match and is the superior disulfide for use in high temperature and high pressure applications. Tungsten disulfide grease can be used in place of molybdenum disulfide grease (sometimes referred to as moly disulfide grease) and graphite grease, to the betterment of the operation. Molybdenum and tungsten come from the same chemical family and have been around equally long, and although molybdenum has traditionally been the more popular choice (due to easy availability and previous lower cost), its rising cost has put it in a comparable price range with tungsten. It is now more economically feasible to use tungsten disulfide, which is a superior disulfide as it is both heavier and more stable than molybdenum.
NanoSlick Tungsten Marine Grease is highly resistant to rust, water, and humidity in the environment and it offers exceptional mechanical stability under high shear. With an application temperature range of -4°F (-20°C) to 1472°F (800°C), NanoSlick Tungsten Marine Grease is equipped to take on the most extreme temperature conditions. NanoSlick Tungsten Marine Grease also has a very high dropping point, which is above 608°F (320°C). Its high dropping point means that this tungsten disulfide grease won’t solidify at higher temperatures. Not only does NanoSlick Tungsten Marine Grease have a very high dropping point, it also has the lowest coefficient of friction when compared to any other high temperature greases.
- Patented synthetic NLGI Grade 2, heavy-duty, multi-purpose lubricant with addition of PTFE micro powders
- Lowest coefficient of friction – 0.03%, unmatched by either Graphite, Teflon or Molybdenum Disulfide (MolyB)
- Will not drip, run or evaporate
- Impervious to saltwater and safe in potable water
- Rust Inhibiting Properties
- Saltwater Corrosion Inhibitor
- Temperature Resistance from -450F (-270C) to 1200F (650C)
- Load Bearing Capability is Extremely High at 300,000PSI
- Applications are unlimited and could be tried with every conceivable idea
- Bearings, Axles, Winches, Pulleys, Capstans, Anchor Systems, Mounts, Swivels, Propellers, and more! If you can lubricate it, you should be using NanoSlick™ WS2 Marine Lube!