All you off-road enthusiasts are going to love this, we have developed a lubricant specifically to fit your needs! NanoSlick™ Off-Road Lubricant combines our 99.9% pure Tungsten Disulfide (0.6 micron) with the highest-grade premium synthetic grease to give you the ultimate in friction reducing and protection in all weather conditions!
- Patented synthetic NLGI Grade 2, heavy-duty, multi-purpose lubricant with addition of PTFE micro powders
- Tungsten Lowest coefficient of friction – 0.03%, unmatched by either Graphite, Teflon or Molybdenum Disulfide (MolyB)
- Environmentally friendly and Biodegradable
- Proprietary blend of rust and corrosion inhibitors.
- Temperature Resistance from -45°F to 450°F (-43°C to 232°C)
- Load Bearing Capability is Extremely High at 300,000PSI
- Polymers prevents washout and water emulsification
NanoSlick™ Off-Road Lubricant is highly resistant to rust, water, and humidity in the environment and it offers exceptional mechanical stability under high shear. With an application temperature range of -45°F to 450°F (-43°C to 232°C), NanoSlick™ Off-Road Grease is equipped to take on the most extreme temperature conditions. Not only does NanoSlick™ Off-Road Lubricant have a very high dropping point, it also has the lowest coefficient of friction when compared to any other high temperature greases.
You can tell Mother Nature to bring it on!