NanoSlick™ Cycling Grease was designed to be affordable for both the casual weekend cyclist to the cycling professional that wants to get every competitive edge that they can, as well as protect their equipment investment. NanoSlick™ Cycling Grease based on advanced technology that improves lubrication properties by decreasing friction and wear, thereby extending gear life, which is important in cycling. We use state-of-the-art premium plus, water-resistant grease infused with 99.9% pure Tungsten Disulfide (0.6 micron), our own special blend of rust and corrosion inhibitors in each ounce that we produce, making it one of the best cycling lubricants on the market!
- Patented synthetic NLGI Grade 2, heavy-duty, multi-purpose lubricant with addition of PTFE micro powders
- Tungsten Lowest coefficient of friction – 0.03%, unmatched by either Graphite, Teflon or Molybdenum Disulfide (MolyB)
- Environmentally friendly and Biodegradable
- Proprietary blend of rust and corrosion inhibitors.
- Temperature Resistance from -45°F to 450°F (-43°C to 232°C)
- Load Bearing Capability is Extremely High at 300,000PSI
- Tungsten adheres at a molecular level creating an extremely resilient bond
- Polymers prevents washout and water emulsification
Prevents wear and distortion in headsets, hubs, and bottom brackets – even in brutal downhill racing and Grand Tours. Many customers use on seat posts to prevent seizing, threads, bearings, pedals, and chains.